26th October 2018
I wish to draw your attention to the following additions and adjustments to the schedule for the remaining weeks of term one:
- On Thursday, November 15th, classes for all students will end at 12:45pm. Whole Staff Professional Development relating to Special Educational Needs will take place that afternoon. Further details relating to this project will issue post midterm.
- Wednesday, December 5th, has been designated as a Staff Professional Development Day for the Junior Cycle. The school will, therefore, remain closed for students on that day.
- A Parent Information Evening will take place as follows on Thursday, November 15th.
- 7:00pm – 8:00pm: Parents of 1st Year Students: Standardised Tests – Interpretation and Use.
- 8:00pm – 9:00pm: Parents of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year Students: Junior Cycle Information.
- 7:00pm – 8:00pm: Parents of 5th and 6th Year Students CAO Process
Upcoming Parent/Teacher Meetings
The schedule of Parent/Teacher Meetings for 2nd Year, 3rd Year and 6th Year will be as follows:
- 2nd Year Parent / Teacher Meeting: Thursday, 22nd November
- 6th Year Parent + Student/Teacher Meeting: Thursday, 29th November
- 3rd Year Parent / Teacher Meeting: Thursday, 6th December
Classes for Students of ALL YEAR GROUPS will end at 3:30pm on these days.
All Parent/Teacher Meetings are scheduled to start at 4:15pm and finish at 6:45pm.
Please note that 6th Year students are expected to attend the Parent/Teacher meeting with their parents.
More information will follow in relation to all of the above early in the week beginning November 5th.
Thanking you and wishing all families an enjoyable and restful midterm break.
Le gach dea ghuí